Who I am

My photo
This is my journey to add beauty and organization to my home, as well as being the best Wife, Mom, Woman & Christian that I can be. Join me, you'll feel better about your own life. LOL!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

In the beginning

Well,  I have been so inspired by blogs all over the internet, that I have felt pushed to create my own.  I don’t know if anyone will every read it, but I have decided that I am going to do this for myself, and if anyone follows me, then that is an added bonus.
I am a SAHM to a 7yo boy and4yo girl who are very active.  My DH works very hard everyday so that I can stay home.  He is also an on-call fireman for our township so he often has to run out in the middle of the night to help someone.   My goal is to be the best wife I an be to him, but I often fall short.  He is an OCD type and and am very, very laid-back.   I often find myself scrambling a few minutes before he is due to arrive home to complete the things that I should have had done hours ago.  One of my goals for the new year is to get better at  housekeeping.
I love to cook, and bake and craft, all while I should be doing dishes or laundry mostly. LOL  And when I cook, bake, sew, quilt & cross-stitch, I need a pattern, recipe or someone to copy from.   And that is why I love the internet.    In the last month, we have moved into our forever home.  It is so much nicer than anywhere else than we have ever lived.  Our possessions seem so not nice in comparison.  However, on our budget, going out to buy, buy, buy is just not going to happen.  So I need to create the needed things.
This will be a chronicle of that adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment